Monday, July 27, 2009

SCARIEST PHONE CALL EVER.OMG I AM SO SCARED RIGHT NOW!

someone just called me on the phone. at 2am. claiming to be my "uncle Cal". what the hell?? this is so creepy!!! what a creeper. he had a creepy voice too. im sure it was just some wrong number weirdo who was drunk or something...at least i hope so...
it figures dosnt it? the night im home alone and i get all spooked by some wacko. this is basically how our brief conversation went:
me: "hello?"
uncle cal(?): "hi"
me: "uhm, who is this...?"
UC: "it's your uncle Cal. dont you remember me? i miss you so much."
me: "you have the wrong number...i dont have an uncle Cal or whatever."
UC: "you do. its me. i know you know who i am."
Me: "I have no clue who you are..."
UC: (then there was a long pause and i thought he hung up, but he didnt) "Baby (yes he said "baby"....uhm ew?), i miss you baby so much. im back in town.
me: "WHO IS THIS REALLY? AM I BEING PRANK CALLED OR WHAT?"
UC: "stop pretending."
-it was then i hung up on him. BUT as soon as i hung up the phone and walked away...
>Ring Ring<
me: "hello??"
UC: "im gonna come over."
-it was at this point he started saying some truly distastful naughty things
that he wanted to do to me. As if!
me: "if u call here again im going to call the police. i dont have an uncle cal and i dont know you. stop calling me or else"
UC: "im gonna come over to your house baby. we can talk this out. im coming over whether you like it or not. hereee i come....."
- then he laughed and hung up.

ok, so i am sitting here and totally freaking out. what if this creeper is stalking me and knows where i live and comes to my house and kills me?? *gasps* *hypervenilates*

great now it's storming outside. im sitting here on the laptop with no lights on in the house and im scared out of my flippin mind. im too afraid to go to bed. well at least he didnt know my name or anything...that would be really horrifying!

ugh, i just dont want to have anymore bad dreams tonight. last night i dreamed i lost a couple of fingers and then i had to climb through tunnels and save people and ugh! it was terrible.

omg. the phone is ringing. i think i literally just peed myself. im not going to answer it. OH MY GOD. WE HAVE OUR ANSWERING MACHINE ON AND MY FIRST AND LAST NAME IS ON THE MESSAGE. ahhhhhh!!!!!! ok. phew. nevermind it stopped ringing before the machine kicked on.

Im actually using this blog as a security blanket. im afraid to log off...its kind of keeping me company...i think im going to call Mere and tell her about what happened. Maybe she'll leave work early and come home...she's oncall 24/7 so she could just go back to work if there was an emergency...
Im calling her.
wish me luck!
night night....


-(a very petrified) Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment