Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cast of characters? yeah.

I'm using this blog as a sort of online diary to detail my day-to-day experiences and adventures. and in those experiences are other people: my family, friends, and acquaintances. Since the people who may read this blog don't know me personally, i'm going to write a cast of characters so the people i write about don't seem so vague and unfamiliar. so here we go!:

-Pere and Mere:
this is my mother and my father. I call them the french for Mother and Father simply because my parents are both French-Canadian and I use it as sort of an endearing term. Mere is a surgeon at Balboa Naval Hospital and Pere is an periodontist (in other words, he treats gum disease lol).

-Caroline:
My absolute best friend in this whole wide world. She is the funiest person i know. Im also very envious of her wardrobe...:D

-Kenzie:
My partner in crime! shes another one of my chums and ive known her since grammar school. Shes kind of a skank, but i love her regardless. :)

-Baby Daisy:
My Calico ball of fluff. shes the family pet, but she loves me the most.

-Hannah:
My older sister. she just turned 22 and thinks shes a big cheese. Shes graduating from UCLA next may. Shes the DNA gifted child in this family. She inherited great curves, a gorgeous face and beautiful beachy blonde waves for hair(that requires no product or heating tool). While I got skinnyness, a too tiny head, and mousy poker straight hair that makes me look like cousin It if i grow it too long.

-Shelly:
Mon Pere's petit amis. In other words, his girlfriend. She's ok...But she desperatly wants to marry him. I think if he dosn't pop the question and give her what her idea is of a fairy tale ending, she'll probably have a nervous breakdown.

-Frisk:
My best guy friend. He's fabulous. He's lived down the street for about 3 years now. He's leaving for NYU in a month and i'm going to miss him like crazy!

Ill add more later im sure...:)


~Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment