Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ok, so i'm like really freaked out....!

im sitting here all by myself in the living room, in the dark, watching Saw 2. I am totally and officially creeped out. Can u even imagine what it would be like to wake up in a room and didnt know where u were?? gah! This movie gets me thinkin. Like this movie is like, so psychological. It makes you think about appreciating life and how far people would go to survive. Pretty deep, right? (ok, gross, this guy like just got his head blow apart. icky.)
Plus, these people dont even have a chance. I kind of feel bad for them...I mean this jigsaw is kind of a heartless biotch if i may say so myself. who gives him the right to tell people if they are "undeserving of the life they possess"?

Anywho, im watching Kendra on the split screen. lol shes funny.


saw puppet Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment