Monday, July 27, 2009

I miss it! I really do!

I miss my old blog! i miss it so much! I had like 60 followers...plus, all those months of blogs and hard work are lost forever! soo sad. Oh well i must start again. And i decided that on my new blog im going to make some positive changes. im using my real name for once too instead of an alias (i did that so that my friends couldnt read my secret thoughts! lol). also, im going to make all of my blogs shorter so people dont get bored reading them. Nothing is worse than a never ending blog entry. Trying to read them and stay interested is such a task and test of patience! So, i promise ill only have a super long blog entry if something is extraordiarily special and requires extensive elaboration. So here we go! So long, Rebecca (my alias)! Hello to the genuine Charlotte!

Smootches!,
Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment